Most frequent questions and answers
The 2 types of memberships are;
- ASSOCIATE (Atca)
- FELLOW (Ftca)
Benefits of becoming a member include (but are not limited to):
- Use letters as a professional status
- Gain 12.5% on referrals to the T-C-Alliance
- Contribute to and gain perpetual income through the T-C-Alliance “Learning Academy”
- Sell your services through the T-C-Alliance “Credit System”
- Networking with Peers
- Monthly Newsletter
- Weekly Virtual Events
- 10% discount from the TCA Learning Academy
- Discounted Learning Design Accelerator Program
- Discounted 12-week Business Accelerator Program
- Personalised Mentoring Program
- Personalised Coaching Program
- Personalised Non-Exec Program
Once you are on a “Growth” package, you can apply to committees (Training, Consultancy, Wellbeing, Engagement, Business Development) to become an “Associate” member and committees approve or deny applications dependant on expertise and commitment to high quality standards.
The benefit of being an “Associate” is that you can then be involved in organisational committees and work on and with T-C-Alliance clients and projects that are run by “Fellows”, thereby being able to receive an income from said projects and client engagements.
Once you are an “Associate” member, you can apply to T-C-Alliance Board to become a “Fellow”.
The benefit of being a “Fellow” is that you can then be involved in strategic elements of the T-C-Alliance (such as applying to be a Board member) and work on and with T-C-Alliance clients and projects as leads or project managers, thereby being able to monetise off said projects and client involvement.
“Fellows” are members who have proven to uphold the quality standard of the T-C-Alliance and are approved by the Board.
The cost of membership ois €450 and this is for a lifetime (meaning no annual payment).
In order to become a member, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your motivation for becoming a member, the levels of membership you wish to apply for and link to your LinkedIn profile.
You will then be contacted by a member of our team after due diligence and or invitation for a virtual meeting (depending on the level of membership you are applying for) to process your application, payment schedule and support.
Process for Application
No alliance can work without members, but unlike some other memberships, you cannot simply pay for the privilege of being a member of the T-C-Alliance.
Our members are the very best the industry has to offer and we do not sacrifice quality of quantity or profit.
Prerequisites for Application
- Details of how you have positively contributed to the aviation industry
- Positive feedback from clients and peers
- Your rational for wanting to join the T-C-Alliance as a member
- Rational checked against T-C-Alliance morals & ethics
- Social Media presence will be monitored and analysed, as per our “Code of Professional Conduct”
- Board & Committees will discuss and validate (or deny) applications
- Must contribute to at least one committee meeting per month of their choosing
- Must abide by T-C-Alliance “Code of Professional Conduct”
- Must promote positive attributes within the aviation community
- Positive feedback from clients and peers – randomly checked by committees
- Continuous promotion of “A Quality Future for Aviation”
- Must abide by TCA QMM & “Code of Professional Conduct”
To become a member, simply send an email to email@example.com with your motivation for becoming a member, the level of membership you wish to apply for and link to your LinkedIn profile.